Wednesday, March 18, 2009

18/03 GLD Calendar - Daily Update

Sometimes, when you least expect, there comes a surprise!! I was looking at RUT by the closing this afternoon and got surprised when I saw GLD hitting an order.. What the heck, did I mess up my contingent orders??? Last time I checked GLD was at 86, what did I do wrong this time??? Nothing, GLD surged up and hit my contingent at the top. I had an order at 93 and here we go. Now I have a double-calendar... No problem, I can deal with it.

Probabilities of success:
97% Probablity of being adjustment-free Tomorrow
47% Implied probability of staying in the middle (for the next 2 weeks)
50% historical probability of staying in the middle (for the next 2 weeks)

Contingent orders:
Close trade if GLD at or above 97.60
Close trade if GLD at or bellow 86.24

No comments: