Saturday, May 23, 2009

5/22 Beta-Weighted Portfolio

I started tracking the Beta-weighted portfolio using both DIA and RUT, as it seems to be a slight difference among the two. One way or another, the Theta:Delta ratio are good and I'll sure enjoy the weekend of theta flowing into my portfolio.

I'm also tracking the 1-hour charts on DIA and RUT to come up with short-term up-side and down-side targets. I post my technical analysis on the Technical Corner, this way I can see how those possibilities can impact the portfolio.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you give up on option trading, Gustavo?

Gustavo's Trades said...

No, I am really taking a loong break. Just stopped by the blog Today, kind of taking a look at the garage after a while.

Plan is to come back when I can focus and dedicate time to do it right.

Cheers,
Gustavo