Friday, July 10, 2009

07/10 Daily Summary

I finally got the Internet back on-line. The incident left me with a new found respect for the Desktop version of TOS. Their web-based platform is really basic and without the Risk Profile one has very little visibility, what makes it difficult to manage a complex option position. One way or another, it has the greeks and I was able to balance them at the end of day Today, now looking at the profile I see there wasn't a lot of damage, thanks for the market being indecisive for the past 3 days.

There is a chance to make paper profits next Monday, it all depends on the market, we'll see. One way or another, I'm ready to start allocating my AUG/09 capital, and will start with the Double Diagonals, most likely to use SPY and/or DIA for those.

Position's Summary:
07/10 SPX Iron Butterfly
07/10 RUT Iron Butterfly

No comments: