Thursday, July 30, 2009

07/30 MNX Iron Butterfly

MNX made a new high Today, I had a contingent order to flatten the trade if we hit 162.5, which we did. At the day's closing, I realized that going into another day with flat deltas was not the best option, specially after we faded from the top in such a strong manner.

I rolled another 150 CALL contract, and sold one of the extra SEP long Calls. This brought me back to being delta negative and increased my theta. If we move back up Tomorrow I'll deal with it, but my best guess is that we'll either stay put or pull back Tomorrow.


Position's History
07/29 MNX Iron Butterfly
07/28 MNX Iron Butterfly
07/27 MNX Iron Butterfly
07/23 MNX Iron Butterfly
07/22 MNX Iron Butterfly
7/21 MNX Iron Butterfly
07/20 MNX Iron Butterfly
07/17 MNX Iron Butterfly
07/16 MNX Iron Butterfly *New*

Return to home page

No comments: