Friday, September 18, 2009

09/17 Daily Summary

I have started looking at my contingent orders and posting to the blog early in the morning, I find that this time of day I'm more relaxed and refreshed. Of course, I'm in Brazil right now, so around 9 AM is still 5AM Pacific time. When I get back to California next week I'll have to change that. :)

Nothing major happened, I watched another great video with Dan Harvey and my friend Gary Lee. Gary did an awesome job on his SEP RUT Iron Butterfly! We all got hammered in that last week, but Gary rode the horse till the end and made money out of it. Good job Gary! I certainly recommend watching the video if you're a Sheridan Student.

Position's Details:
09/17 RUT Iron Butterfly
09/17 MNX Iron Butterfly

2 comments:

Gary said...

Thanks! Your blog entries have helped me alot. Having an organized and focused approach like yours is inspiring. I know you like Dr Brett Steenbarger's work and I do too as well as our fellow student Mary Ann Norfleet's psychology talks. http://tinyurl.com/kurxv3 Another great post from Dr Brett. Even in a tough environment it pays to stay focused and positive. Also thanks to Dan H and the rest of the SOM community! We'll make our money back in Oct or Nov or Dec etc.

Gustavo's Trades said...

You're very welcome Gary! I feel our craft keeps on getting better!

Gustavo