Friday, November 6, 2009

11/05 Daily Summary

We posted a strong up-side move! Take a look to the price action chart, no wonder this is a difficult month, we're posting several 1.5+ st. deviation days, that is not fun from a non-directional income trader's perspective. That being said, I'm still inside the tent, and working to stay that way on both the MNX and NDX iron butterflies..

I want to thank Vertical Solutions for their nice "current condition profile", this has been a very helpful tool for me to monitor market conditions without having to wonder too much into the price charts intra-day. Not to mention it really helped me on my MNX Iron Butterfly trade (see details on the posting).

Position's Details:
11/05 MNX Iron Butterfly
11/05 NDX Iron Butterfly Paper

Price Action and Forecasts:

No comments: