Sunday, December 27, 2009

12/24 Daily Summary

I did not trade on Friday, to be honest, I completely forgot it was a short day, well, not much changed on my positions, except that I'd like to have rolled a few more contracts on the MNX Iron Butterfly at the end of day, but nothing that can't be fixed on Monday.

The 5-day profile still shows upside pressure from quite a few days in a row now, and we're pushing to the extreme, so this might continue in the next days.

In the meantime, I'm working on a 2009 review, going over what worked, what didn't, and how to make improvements, this is a much needed exercise and is sheding some light in a lot of the strategies I've been using. Specially giving the fact I will be on a full time job in 2010, so I will have to be selective with what and how I trade.

Position's Summary and Price action:
12/24 MNX Iron Butterfly
12/24 RUT Iron Condor

No comments: