Wednesday, December 30, 2009

12/29 Daily Summary

Not much happened in the market, we're rotating at the top, and a pull back might just happen. In fact, as I write this, futures are pulling back, but then again, the real action happens when the market opens, so we'll have to see what comes up then.

I have rolled one of my short 180 calls on the MNX Iron Butterfly, this cut my delta that was starting to get out of control. I might keep on rolling them this week if we don't show signs of a pull back. I might roll even if we pull back, as the deltas on these contracts are getting out of hand.

The 5-Day volatility chart is still strong on MNX, but weakening on RUT. No pull back in sight just yet.

Position's Details and Price Action chart
12/29 RUT Iron Condor
12/29 MNX Iron Butterfly

No comments: