Friday, December 18, 2009

2010 Goal: Have a plan and stick to it

Needless to say, I trade with a plan and stick to it! That has helped me to remove a lot of the anxiety associated with making a decision on the fly, specially when the position is in trouble.

Moving into 2010, I will take this to the next level, publishing a trading plan for each strategy I use will help me and fellow readers to understand what exactly that I'm doing for each position.

Having a plan and backing it up with contingent orders will help me to be hands off (another 2010 goal) and at the same time activelly involved in the market.

My plan should also include Exceptions (a list of weird scenarios I delt with in the past). Documenting these exceptions and what to do in case they happen again, is part of this 2010 goal.

No comments: