Monday, January 25, 2010

01/25 MNX Iron Butterfly

Got a bit of P/L recovery, mostly due to volatility, since we're in a decision point in the market, I decided to roll one more day without adjusting the trade any further. I want the market to show its hands before I do anything drastic on the down-side. Looking at the charts, if we break Friday's low I'll spur into action.

No comments: