Thursday, April 8, 2010

04/08 Daily Summary




This morning I decided against touching any trade up, I saw the selling pressure was drying up, to be quite honest I didn’t expect it to go as high as it went, but I guess it has become more the norm than the exception. Here is what I saw earlier in the morning:
http://gustavotrades.blogspot.com/2010/04/0407-morning-assessment-down-pressure.html
I made a mistake on my iron butterfly, I had a simulated trade on the TOS analyzer but forgot to remove it, so when I looked at the position by closing time, I thought it looked good and didn’t need any touch up, turns out the touch up was advisable. I reduced my positions, but still have to close them down and have a focused view, as the afternoons are busy for me with all the work-related stuff and the lunch time activities/distractions.

No comments: