Tuesday, May 25, 2010

05/24 NDX Iron Butterfly – JUN/10



Today is my Birthday and I think the market actually handed me a gift! Let’s call it the volatility gift! The position is around 7% profit after just one day of trade! I love it, and as a matter of fact, depending on how it looks Tomorrow I might tighten it up a bit to reduce my overall exposure to delta and vega. Normally I wouldn’t touch it, but given the recent market condition I think it is worth taking a conservative approach with gains.

3 comments:

oukid said...

Feliz aniversário, Gustavo.

Duane

Chad said...

Hi Gustavo!!

Happy birthday my friend! :-) I haven't been around as much as I would like but I am glad to see you are continuing the master the trade! Focusing on one trade I believe was the right decision! You should be proud of your results during these rough seas! I'm proud of you!

Chad

Gustavo's Trades said...

Thank you, Obrigado!!

Gustavo