Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Question to readers: How to get a job as a trader?

As I couldn't sleep last night, listening to our newest addition to the family, Tiago, I kept wondering: How nice would it be to actually trade as a job. I have been trading on my own in a part-time mode for quite a while (started w/Forex late 2005) and simply put it, I love this business. I was wondering about doing a career change and actually make this my job/career.

How would one get a job or start a career as a trader?

Would any of you like to share your thoughts, suggestions, comments, etc? I would appreciate your feedback.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Tiago!

I just Googled it and I see that it means James. Hope you all stay healthy and happy!

Sorry Gustavo, I have no ideas on how to get a traders job.

All the best
Doodelzack

Gustavo's Trades said...

Thanks Doodelzack!

I looked at prop firms, but it is hard to find a good one, I may just leave this thought in the back burner for now.