Sunday, January 15, 2012

1/13 Weekly Summary



This week I entered the FEB positions, both the NDX Iron butterfly and the IBM Tripple calendars. I was traveling Monday and was only able to put the trades on Wednesday. Notice I entered the NDX iron butterfly with 2 thirds of my total capital, leaving space for adjusting. I also entered only 1/2 of the IBM calendars, this was mostly due to time constraints to be honest I got busy and didn't follow through to complete the position. The JAN IBM tripple calendar is still on, I will exit it next week, my plan is to take it off by expiration Friday.


I also used a different spreadsheet to evaluate how much to allocate on the trades, I will post a separate blog entry for you to review the study I'm looking at before entering my trades in 2012.

No comments: