Thursday, July 16, 2009

07/16 Daily Summary

NOTE: I Would like to invite you to read the SPY Double Diagonal Decision Making post, please let me know your comments, thoughts, suggestions. Thanks!

The market kept pushing higher Today, I adjusted my SPY Double Diagonal and kept on with my capital allocation process. I entered the MNX Iron Butterfly Today and intend to enter the RUT 30-Day condor and IBM calendar next week.

I also continued to do the MNX Iron Butterfly backtesting. I added the JUL/09 simulated trade results. By doing this, I realized I didn't do too bad with my own live trade, I thought I had over-adjusted, which I might have, but the JUL/09 simulated trade was also on the maintenance-intensive side.

Detailed Positions:
SPY Double Diagonal Decision Making
07/16 MNX Iron Butterfly Backtesting
07/16 MNX Iron Butterfly *New*
07/16 SPY Double Diagonal

No comments: