Wednesday, November 25, 2009

11/25 Weekly update

This is still a busy week for me, moving was good but now without Internet Connection it feels like I'm in an island.. One way or the other, the market was good to me this month and my RUT condor got to its profit target without any major worries. I closed the position Yesterday for about 17% ROI, not bad for a set and forget trade..

Should have Internet connection next Monday, so far I don't have any open trades, will wait for the next cycle.

Cheers!
Gustavo

5 comments:

Gene said...

Hi Gustavo,

I too am moving to Pacifica.

Do you / are you going to attend any of the options groups in the Bay Area?

Gustavo's Trades said...

Hi Gene! Nice to know we'll be neighboors! Let me know once you're around so we can maybe catch a cup of coffee or something..

I am part of the California 1 trading group, and have been to one of the Silicon Valley options group's meeting, my plan is to become much more active in the groups once the dust from moving settles..

Talk to you later!
Gustavo

Gene said...

hmmm...never heard of the California 1 trading group. BUt there's the SF Bay options group in SF also.

Would definately love to get together for coffee.

Haven't moved in yet...but still live close by.

derivativesNYC said...

Gustavo,

interesting analytical style, would be good to exchange ideas sometime, are you reachable by email?

Regards,
G.N.

Gustavo's Trades said...

G.N., thank you for your comments, and Yes, feel free to send me your email as a comment (I won't publish) so I can reply and we can talk some more.

Regards,
Gustavo