Saturday, April 4, 2009

Over 21-days

It has been over 21 days since I started to keep my trading journal as a blog. I’m glad to report I didn’t miss one trading day without blogging, commenting, taking pictures and setting up contingent orders in my trading account

At first it was time consuming, took me about 2 hours to complete the task, now it takes me less than 1 hour to do everything I need to do at the end of the day. It has also helped me to establish the mechanics for my trading business.

It is taking less and less of my time on a daily basis. Sure, the market conditions are not the most favourable for this type of strategy, yet things will settle, and when they do I’ll be well on my way to reaching my financial goals. 1 hour a day goes a long way...

With time I plan on adding educational material to the blog, maybe a section or two about how to trade these strategies, money and risk management, psychology, etc... I’m still a student myself, but I believe in sharing the knowledge and it will be a great pleasure for me to do so. In the mean time, I posted the links to a few sites I used and continue to use to educate myself.

Cheers!
Gustavo

3 comments:

TrackingCR said...

Great blog Gustavo! Love your thorough & diliglent approach to ur pre-trade analysis and in-trade monitoring/adjustments; Keep up the great blog & much success !

-TCR

Gustavo's Trades said...

Thank you TCR! I appreciate your feedback and incentive. One day at a time, it only gets better, right?

Anonymous said...

I second that Gustavo. Thanks for your well organized and insightful posts!

gman